Become our new
As a Bid Officer you will actively participate in the Bid & Tendering processes within the group. You will support and coordinate the process in order to create well thought and qualitative bids, together with the Competence Centers. You will do this for both public and private sectors.
We are looking for someone who ...
- Actively participates in Bids & Tendering and will take responsibility for quality and progress
- Will monitor public and private tenders, and cooperate with the Competence Centers to do what is needed
- Will support the Competence Centers in creating their bid
- Keeps an oversight on running bids and coordinates deadlines
- Easily works and communicates with other stakeholders such as Delivery Managers, Sales & Account Managers, Project Managers, etc.
Furthermore, you are ...
- Experienced in bids/tendering
- interested and experienced in ICT solutions, document management and application portfolio
- Skilled in presentation design
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an asset
- There are no problems, there are only challenges
- Enthousiastic, driven, communicative, precise, pro-active and a teamplayer
Why you should work for us
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 locations in 3 different countries and more than 1200 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!