Become our new
We are looking for someone who ...
- Proactively approaches young grads when they are about to graduate
- Will be responsible for all campus collaborations with educational institutions (internships, summer jobs, fairs, workshops, training…)
- Manages the recruitment process for young grads from A to Z
- wants to think strategically with our hiring managers to achieve recruitment goals
- goes to great lengths to find the right match
- is strong in relationship management to work with the lead campus recruiter to engage in dialogue with schools about the curriculum to keep them up to date with the latest trends in the IT market
Preferably you have obtained a master’s degree. Besides Dutch you also have a good knowledge of English.
- You have a commercial attitude and flair
- You have a drive to always achieve the best results
- A first experience in IT recruitment is a plus
- You are passionate about the latest evolutions and media
- You are fascinated by new ideas, technologies and techniques
- You know how to set up a LinkedIn (and Boolean) search
- Above all you are customer oriented and strive for high quality in your work
- You are proactive in approaching candidates and are not afraid to contact people by phone
Why you should work for us
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 locations in 3 different countries and more than 800 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!