Become our new
Junior Data Engineer
Are you passionate about helping various customers to organise, structure and successfully use their available data from different sources? Do you want to work in a dynamic and growing company, where technology, innovation and self-development are key? Then be sure to read on!
We are looking for someone who ...
- Is fully committed to cloud solutions and can share this knowledge with others in a clear and concise way
- Provides streamlined data analysis by producing and formatting data lakes from multiple sources and formats
- Is a real team player and keeps his or her head clear while managing different projects
- Thinks proactively with our customers
- Has an excellent basic understanding of building analytical models that provide efficient reporting
- Works sensibly and enjoys a good challenge
- Wants to grow together with a passionate team of analysts, developers and cloud architects.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- You have knowledge of Python, R and SQL
- You have a first experience with or demonstrable interest in ETL tools
- You have already taken your first steps in Apache Spark, Airflow, Scala, Apache NiFi,…
- With knowledge of Power BI tools you have an advantage
Why you should work for us
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 locations in 3 different countries and more than 800 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!