Become our new
Test Automation Engineers
We are looking for someone who ...
- always want to fully understand how an application works?
- start thinking about how to automate a task that you’re doing for the second time?
- , when a production issue occurs, start wondering why nobody noticed it during the development phase? If you are, we might be looking for someone just like you!
- REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, soapUI, Webdriver, Appium, Saucelabs, BDD, Cucumber, JBehave, JIRA, Confluence, Git, jMeter are only some of the tools/technologies you are interested in.
- is not afraid of scripting in order to build automated tests.
- spot a possible functional flaw and want to find out exactly what is causing it!
You preferably obtained a bachelor or a master’s degree. You possess a good written and spoken level of English.
Furthermore, you are ...
- You have an analytical and critical mind.
- Problems do not exist, there are only challenges.
- Your mind does not rest before it has found the solution for every challenge.
- You enjoy taking initiative and have an eye for detail.
- You are a clear communicator. You like working in team as well as individually.
- You handle and think pro-actively.
- In all of this you are customer oriented and you strive to get the job done.
Why you should work for us
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 locations in 3 different countries and more than 800 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!