Become our new
Cloud Native Developer
We are looking for someone who ...
- strive to be informed about new cloud architecture and tools,
- is open minded about the used programming language – however Java and Node.js just seem to be most prevalent, you also use .Net
- is knowledgeable about or would like to use cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Heroku.
- is interested in working as a consultant,
- is goal oriented and want to use cloud technology to reach that goal faster and more efficient.
- is a real team player,
- love sharing your knowledge with your peers,
- in all of this you are customer oriented and you strive to get the job done,
- communication is essential as you are working together with a team of developers, architects, analysts, devops professionals, project managers …
You preferably obtained a bachelor or a master’s degree. Besides English you also possess a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
Building applications that fully leverage the power of cloud computing is a different world in software development.
Public Cloud providers like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Azure or Heroku provide a modern toolset that allows realizing projects that would be too complex or even impossible in classical technologies.
Not only the toolset of CloudNative development is much more diverse than in a classical development project, ranging from serverless applications over streaming data services to highly specialized data-store solutions, also is the mix of programming platforms that is used, from Java over NodeJS to Python.
If you are interested in designing and developing CloudNative business applications, you should become a Xplore Group CloudNative developer!
Why you should work for us
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 locations in 3 different countries and more than 800 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!