Become our new
Data Engineers Ecommerce
We are looking for someone who ...
- is passionate by qualitative Data Science and Big Data solutions
- is not afraid to define creative solutions for complex queries. The more complex a query, the better you like it
- as a Data Engineer no project is the same and that is how you like it best,
- has experience with at least one of the following languages: Java, Scala and/or Python,
- further on, developed a good basic knowledge of Apache Hadoop or Apache Spark. Experience with these frameworks will definitely be considered as an advantage.
- Hive, Flink, Kafka, R, AWS and streaming data – it all rings a bell!
- has an analytical and critical mind
- problems do not exist, there are only challenges. Your mind does not rest before it has found the solution for every challenge
- understands that not all code is the same – you strive for quality!
- is a team player
- understands that many hands make light work
- In all of this, is customer oriented and you strive to get the job done
- communication is essential as you work together with a team of data scientists, developers, architects, analysts, project managers and other.
You preferably obtained a bachelor or master degree within an IT related field of study. Experience is not mandatory. However, a passion for working with data is required! You possess a good written and spoken knowledge of Dutch and English.
Xplore Group and our company InfoFarm, active within the field of Data Science, is looking for a Data Engineer E-commerce who likes to participate to the further growth of our Big Data and Data Science business in the e-commerce sector. InfoFarm collaborates with Fenego & Elision, already established names within the e-commerce sector.
Nowadays, when companies are involved in e-commerce and they want to boost their profit, grow quicker or move faster than the competition; data-related solutions will play an important part in that process.
At Xplore Group we have a lot of in-house expertise to support our clients once they have decided to adopt that approach.
This function will be based at the Corda campus in Hasselt. A lovely, trendy location where besides work space there is also room for events, hackathons, workshops and sport.
Why you should work for us
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 locations in 3 different countries and more than 800 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!