Become our new
We are looking for someone who ...
- has a heart for teamwork and takes a critical look at the entire project process
- makes an in-depth analysis of the customer’s digital products and needs and turns it into a project proposal
- collects user stories and use cases and closely monitors the development and testing phase
- draws up a technical plan based on interviews, workshops and demos
- keeps an eye on the quality and implementation of the project
- acts as a point of contact for customers and developers
- dares to think ‘outside of the box’ to achieve the best possible result
- is the common thread through our projects
- is familiar with scrum & agile project management
You have IT flowing through your veins and you are preferably in possession of a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You know exactly how to convey a clear message and what a process or workflow should look like
- You are the perfect mix of social and technical
- You are critical with an eye for detail
- You like to take initiative
- You are customer-oriented and the communication line between our customers and developers
- You are visually oriented and adore graphs
- Experience with tools such as Confluence, Jira,… is a plus
- You speak Dutch fluently
Why you should work for us
Who is Xplore Group?
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 12 locations in 5 different countries and more than 1300 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!