Become our new...
For our competence center specialised in Java and Open Source development, we are looking for a Java developer from the region of Ghent.
We are looking for someone who...
- … will build customised digital solutions for the customer.
You can expect to work with modern technologies such as microservices, CQRS, reactive programming, etc.
- … is familiar with REST APIs, preferably in a cloud environment such as Amazon AWS
- … loves automation, both in build and deploy and in testing and infrastructure setup
- … has experience working agile and the Atlassian suite
- … does not just want to solve tickets as fast as possible, but also actively partakes in brainstorming sessions with the team to ensure the best solution
- You have a bachelor or master degree in ICT, or have followed another relevant education
- You are fluent in Dutch and also have sufficient knowledge of English
- You have knowledge of the following technologies: Java, Spring Framework, Open Source, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, …
- We work with the following tools so experience is a big plus: IntelliJ or Eclipse ; Git ; Maven / Gradle ; Jenkins / Bamboo / GitLab ; Nexus / Artifactory ; Sonar
Why you should work for us
Who is Xplore Group?
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 12 locations in 5 different countries and more than 1300 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!