Become our new
Senior BI Analyst
We are looking for someone who ...
- Work with the most innovative and most scalable data processing and cloud technologies
- Build innovative state-of-the-art solutions with our customers
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment together with a small multidisciplinary team
- Be a leader and mentor to team members
- Play a key role in shaping the analytics team at Xplore Group
- Gain a deep understanding of BI tools, and be able to share this knowledge through conducting trainings
- Be an authority in your area of specialization
- Produce actionable and insightful visualisations and dashboards from large, complex datasets in many different fields
- Work in a collaborative way with our customers and other team members
- Actively propose solutions to fulfil our customer’s goals and requirements
- Communicate the project status directly with stakeholders and project managers
- Thrive in working on different projects at the same time
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation
BSc. or MSc. degree in computer science or business economics. Strong proficiency in SQL. Significant experience with BI tools in an enterprise environment (i.e. Tableau, Looker, QlikSense, Pentaho, PowerBI). Knowledge of cloud database technologies, like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery etc. Proven analysis and problem solving skills. Be able to communicate complex ideas in a simple way to a wide range of audiences. Ability to learn new tools and assimilate knowledge quickly
We are seeking exceptional data-minded professionals to join our fast-growing team. We’re a team of analysts, developers and cloud architects that are all passionated about helping our customers unleash the power in their data. At Xplore Group we facilitate informed decision making by providing business insights to end-users using cloud solutions.
We are looking to expand our team of business intelligence and analytics experts who specialise in successfully implementing new BI solutions and helping our customers streamline current analytic and reporting processes. As a BI Analyst with expertise in data visualisation tools, you will help build analytical data models and conduct trainings to share your expertise.
Being able to understand what technologies make a BI function a success; you will also have an understanding of data warehouse technology on offer such as Bigquery, Redshift and Snowflake.
This job is perfect for an individual who loves sharing their technical knowledge with others in a hands-on manor, thrives on working with different clients in just about every industry and proactively contributes to the open source community.
Why you should work for us
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 locations in 3 different countries and more than 1300 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!