Become our new
Test Automation Engineer
Is designing, building and setting up a good test automation approach something that you’re dreaming of? And would you like to work closely with the development and operations team? Then you should definitely apply for this job as Test Automation Engineer!
We are looking for someone who ...
- Works smoothly in a team with developers and infrastructure specialists
- Monitors product and code quality from start to finish
- Maximally focuses on the automation of test cases
- If necessary, provides manual assistance in non-automated test cases
- Thinks and lives according to a behaviour driven development method
- Helps business people with acceptance tests
- Is always looking for points of improvement and reflects on new tools or technologies
And furthermore ...
- You have a technical background, preferably with a degree in applied computer science
- You have the ideal mix of technical and social skills
- You are analytical and critical, with an eye for detail
- You are not averse to taking initiative
- You are customer oriented and do not like to work half done
- Working in a team doesn’t scare you off
- Experience or knowledge of the following tools is a plus:
Java, Python, PHP, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity or other CI/CD servers, SoapUI, Swagger, Postman, Appium, Calaba.sh, Selenium, Cypress, jMeter, Gattling, Blazemeter
- You speak Dutch fluently
Why you should work for us
Who is Xplore Group?
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 12 locations in 5 different countries and more than 1300 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!